Excessive Sweating - How To Stop Excessive Armpit Sweating - Hyperhidrosis Treatment. Are you suffering from excessive sweating? Are you looking for hyperhidrosis treatment? Learn how to stop night sweats and armpit sweating with some useful and tested methods.
Please subscribe our channel:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Live-Healthy-Life-1645151002425115
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/106793666301949124739
How to stop Excessive Sweating
Underarm sweat can be frustrating and unpleasant, but knowing how to control the situation will remain dry and safe. Deodorants only mask the smell of sweat, so if you are serious about how to stop sweating, you will need to take active measures to deal with the glands in the armpit area. Learn to use topical antiperspirants as well as lifestyle changes that can affect underarm sweat, and the most vigorous medical options available.
1. The natural vinegar
This is one of the best remedies to get rid of the smell of sweat. The vinegar reduces the odor of sweat.
• Mix two tablespoons of vinegar with two teaspoons of cider vinegar raw apple.
• Drink this mixture three times a day before meals.
• You can also apply any of these vinegar underarm sweating and other areas to get rid of the smell.
2. Herbal tea
Herbal tea is a good choice to reduce excessive sweating, hyperhidrosis, night sweats and reduce the smell of sweat. Sage tea is especially effective. Vitamin B present in sage helps reducing excessive sweating. This herbal tea in magnesium also reduces the activity of sweat glands.
• Boil sage in hot water and let cool.
• Drink this tea 3-4 times a day
3. Witch Hazel
This works like a natural grass and natural astringent antiperspirant when applied to the body. It helps dry skin and prevent excessive growth of bacteria on the skin. This helps avoid any infection
• Apply witch hazel extract the parties who sweat easily
• You can also use witch hazel as a substitute for tea herbal tea
4. Tomato juice
Tomato juice can improve blood circulation when consumed and acts as an antiseptic when applied to the skin. It also helps tighten the pores in the skin. Tomato juice can be used in different ways to get rid of sweat because of these actions.
• You can drink either fresh tomato juice every day.
• You can apply the juice on the body to tighten pores which in turn reduce sweating.
• Repeat the remedy every day to find some changes in sweating.
6. Wheat-grass juice
Juice or extract of young wheat grass is a good home remedy for smelly sweat. It works by neutralizing acids and toxins in the blood. This juice is rich in protein and vitamins and vitaminB-6, B-12 and folic acid.
• Drink one or two glasses of juice wheat germ every day for faster results.
• This will help cool the body and reduce the odor caused by sweat.
8. Baking soda and lemon juice
Lemon juice acts as an antiseptic and soda bicarbonate helps to clean the skin.
• Make a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice.
• Soak cotton pads in this mixture and apply to areas of sweating.
• Repeat the remedy every two days to keep away body odor.
7. Drink plenty of water
You can drink plenty of water to reduce sweating. Drinking enough water hydrates the skin and also helps keep the body cool. This prevents sweating. Water also flushes waste materials through the urine, reducing the concentration of residues in the sweat. This will reduce the smell of sweat.
• Drink six to eight glasses of water a day to reduce sweating.
8. Bathe daily
This is one of the remedies needed to be followed by people with hyperhidrosis.
• Take a bath every day using any antibacterial soap.
• This will reduce the number of bacteria present on the skin and reduce odor caused by sweating.
9. Reduce intake of caffeine
Caffeine will cause anxiety in people if taken in excessive amounts. Caffeinated beverages increase perspiration.
• You can reduce perspiration either by limiting intake or completely avoiding caffeinated beverages.
10. Changes in food and beverages
Make changes in your food and drink, if you want to reduce sweating or odor caused by it.
• Avoid foods with strong odors such as garlic and onion
• Hot drinks can cause excessive sweating, replace them with juices or drinks-iced.
Live healthy and don't forget to subscribe our channel
Live healthy life
Tags: Excessive Sweating - How To Stop Excessive Armpit Sweating - Hyperhidrosis Treatment, sweating, excessive sweating, hyperhidrosis, hyperhidrosis treatment, how to stop sweaty armpits, eliminate sweat rings, how to stop sweating, how to eliminate sweaty armpits, stop sweat stains, how to keep from sweating, why do i sweat so much, how to stop excessive sweating, sweating at night, sweaty armpits, night sweats, live healthy life